Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Surfer Blood - Astro Coast


So I guess I'll start this blog out by posting what is one of my current favorite albums. Surfer Blood's "Astro Coast" has made this last month seem like June. I could definitely tell these guys were from someplace warm, it has a definite surf influence to it.Clocking in at about thirty-four and a half minutes it's a quick listen for sure, but every track on this album is solid. No, you know what? every track is more than solid, they're downright awesome. I can't stop listening to this album and you all need to check them out and make a ton of money for them.
You can pre-order their album here and be blown away January 19th. (Also, for those of you in Western New York, Surfer Blood will be playing March 7th in Geneseo with The Turbo Fruits which should be awesome.
First post done! Thanks for reading.
try album
p.s. I snagged that link off of We Fucking Love Music, one of my favorite blogs. If it goes down just let me know and I'll make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment